Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Raymond man charged in Candia crash that injured two
Police say Nathan Noel, 27, of Raymond, turned himself in to Candia police after a warrant was issued for his arrest for two counts of vehicular assault.
“We have evidence that (Noel) turned in front of the vehicle that had right of way. If operating a vehicle and you violate the rules of the road, and that contributes to a collision that results in serious bodily injury, that is the definition of vehicular assault,” McGillen said.
Noel was released on $2,500 personal recognizance bail and is scheduled for arraignment on Nov. 27 at the 10th Circuit District Division Candia Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pa. man will go to trial for two-state chase - 0
- Arrest made in fake Nashua bomb threat - 0
- Two of Gregory Smart's killers nearing release - 0
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges for Nashua men - 0
- Salem child porn arrest after tip leading to cloud storage of images - 0
- Manchester woman suffers injuries in dragging incident - 0
- Judge orders fired Manchester officer back to jail to finish sentence - 6
- Claremont police dispatcher charged with sex assault and incest, placed on leave - 0
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges in Hollis - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Tiler Eaton: The Northern Pass project would help, not hurt, NH's economy - 0
- Allen Lessels on Motor Sports: Craven loves qualifying format - 0
- City summer: Check out Manchester - 0
- Revenge? Shea needs none - 0
- Bonner rock'n the hardware - 0
- On Baseball: G'days for Berti boosted his game - 0
- Special Section: Readers' Choice 2014 - 0
- Officials probe fire at Jaffrey trash sorting building - 0
- Swamp Bats fall to Pilgrims - 0
Community groups profit from race week
Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing?
- Total Votes: 917