Home » News » Public Safety
Viral Facebook photo campaign planned to find teen missing since Oct. 9
Organizers will be getting the graphic out to potential participants Friday.
"If you think about it, when any of us updates our Facebook photo, everybody knows about it instantly (because of Facebook's notification system)," Kirsch said.
"If everyone's using the same image for their profile at the same time, we're really getting the message out there," he said.
Authorities, meanwhile, still report no breaks in the case.
Authorities have offered a $20,000 reward for any information leading to the identification of Abigail Hernandez, to an arrest in her case, or for any other information that helps authorities find her.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two taken to hospital after suffering burns in Wolfeboro house fire - 0
- Crews on scene of accident on I-93 in Salem - 0
- Weare residents turn out to express police department concerns - 1
- Tamworth man struck, killed by UPS truck - 0
- Two boys rescued from Hood Pond - 1
- Woman killed in Nashua crash - 0
- Wednesday night Derry blaze under investigation - 0
- Gunfire from police range disturbs Plaistow neighbors - 1
- Cause of Ashland fire investigated - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police obtain warrants for suspect wanted in Dover, Manchester bank robberies - 0
- Abby Dion, 9, records a 10 in gymnastics meet - 0
- St. A skaters fall to Norwich - 0
- Monarchs lose in OT; win streak stops at 6 - 0
- Police searching for person stealing from cars in Manchester - 0
- College Football: Maine seniors want the coveted musket - 0
- College Hockey: Ice-making problem postpones UNH-PC - 0
- Pinkerton backfield a combination of power and speed - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: State Legion rejects Post 79’s request for senior team - 0
Jury acquits Mont Vernon driver, who was checking text, in death of former Amherst fire chief
Driver acquitted in Amherst ex-chief’s death
A kinder, gentler House Speaker?
College Football: Wildcats are CAA champs
College Hockey: Providence blanks UNH