Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Manchester Crimewatch: Man pleads innocent to charges of stealing formula
Gonzales pleaded innocent to a charge of theft by unauthorized taking that alleges he took five cans of baby formula, valued at almost $110, from the Hannaford store at 859 Hanover St. Wednesday.
Three drug charges
Robert Yell, 24, of 522 Granite St., could enter no plea Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to three felony charges of possession of a narcotic drug, so a probable cause hearing was set for Nov. 13. Bail was set at $5,000 cash/surety.
When the car left the lot, the officers followed it to a parking lot at 21 Front St. When officers approached the parked vehicle on foot, they reported seeing the male passenger leaning over his lap, where they saw two spoons and two syringes on a license plate. Both spoons contained a substance believed to be heroin.
A Goffstown woman was arraigned Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a felony charge of theft by deception that alleges she took a container of maple syrup valued at almost $16 from the Hannaford store at 859 Hanover St. and “returned” it for cash.
She was also arraigned on a criminal trespass charge for which she had been scheduled for arraignment Nov. 7. The misdemeanor charge alleges she was sleeping at an abandoned house Oct. 7.
A probable cause hearing was set for Nov. 12. Trial on the misdemeanor was set for Dec. 3.
A warrant, too
When Xavier Louis, 20, of 288 Hanover St., was arrested Wednesday on charges of driving while intoxicated by a controlled drug and conduct after an accident, officers discovered there was an outstanding warrant.
Faces DWI count
John Mclean, 52, of 168 Merrimack St., pleaded innocent Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to misdemeanor charges of second offense driving while intoxicated and conduct after an accident.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Reagan's would-be assassin granted more freedom - 0
- Drug addicts driving spike in robberies - 0
- Charges upgraded against man who killed 2 in I-89 crash - 1
- No bail for Keene McLeod murder case - 0
- Hooksett man convicted in fatal boating accident - 3
- Man awarded $250K in sexual assault at medical center - 2
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 1
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 1
- Vandal caught on video slashing holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Wall Street gains on GDP data; indexes post strong week - 0
- Target probe looks overseas, stolen cards online - 0
- High School Roundup: Trinity boys top Concord - 0
- Talib's grit, swagger endear him to Pats - 0
- NEGTC girls top notch in meet - 0
- Manchester’s Grauslys swims in nationals - 0
- Monarchs romp past Portland - 0
- Bedford girls in midseason form - 0
- Londonderry on the mark - 0
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
Drug addicts driving spike in robberies
Money raised for dog hit by snow plow
Dunbarton nixes man's poultry plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424