Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Man pleads innocent to charges of stealing formula
Gonzales pleaded innocent to a charge of theft by unauthorized taking that alleges he took five cans of baby formula, valued at almost $110, from the Hannaford store at 859 Hanover St. Wednesday.
Three drug charges
Robert Yell, 24, of 522 Granite St., could enter no plea Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to three felony charges of possession of a narcotic drug, so a probable cause hearing was set for Nov. 13. Bail was set at $5,000 cash/surety.
When the car left the lot, the officers followed it to a parking lot at 21 Front St. When officers approached the parked vehicle on foot, they reported seeing the male passenger leaning over his lap, where they saw two spoons and two syringes on a license plate. Both spoons contained a substance believed to be heroin.
A Goffstown woman was arraigned Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a felony charge of theft by deception that alleges she took a container of maple syrup valued at almost $16 from the Hannaford store at 859 Hanover St. and “returned” it for cash.
She was also arraigned on a criminal trespass charge for which she had been scheduled for arraignment Nov. 7. The misdemeanor charge alleges she was sleeping at an abandoned house Oct. 7.
A probable cause hearing was set for Nov. 12. Trial on the misdemeanor was set for Dec. 3.
A warrant, too
When Xavier Louis, 20, of 288 Hanover St., was arrested Wednesday on charges of driving while intoxicated by a controlled drug and conduct after an accident, officers discovered there was an outstanding warrant.
Faces DWI count
John Mclean, 52, of 168 Merrimack St., pleaded innocent Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to misdemeanor charges of second offense driving while intoxicated and conduct after an accident.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Most charges dropped against North Haverhill man who threatened officers during standoff - 0
- Man arrested after shots allegedly fired in Mont Vernon - 0
- Rochester gas station robbed; Police: Could be one in string - 0
- DWI License Revocations - 0
- Man faces charges in Rochester and Somersworth - 0
- Manchester chief turns to community to help fight gangs - 16
- City man arrested in shooting incident - 0
- Teen, 19, stabbed in Concord; man charged in Rochester choking - 0
- Grieving Epping mother continues lonely vigil for son - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Only a freshman, Kennedy excelled on the track - 0
- Looking Back With Aurore Eaton: The Manchester Opera House makes its stunning debut - 0
- Another View -- John Dumais: Mandatory GMO labeling is all cost, no benefit - 0
- What’s the rush? Executive Council follows Pelosi plan - 0
- On Baseball: Fisher Cats prove point - 0
- Evan Turner, Celtics see upside in new deal - 0
- Thunder take two from Fisher Cats - 0
- Ortiz, Drew (4 RBIs each) lead Red Sox hit parade against Blue Jays - 0
- Nashua settles suit over gas collection system - 0
Market Basket workers urged to 'shut it down'; deposed CEO urges fired workers be given jobs back
Shaheen's record: On insurance, it is dismal
Anti-SUV flop: Americans love utility
U.S. appeals courts issue conflicting rulings on Obamacare exchange subsidies such as NH's
- Total Votes: 917