Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Manchester Crimewatch: Man pleads innocent to charges of stealing formula
Gonzales pleaded innocent to a charge of theft by unauthorized taking that alleges he took five cans of baby formula, valued at almost $110, from the Hannaford store at 859 Hanover St. Wednesday.
Three drug charges
Robert Yell, 24, of 522 Granite St., could enter no plea Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to three felony charges of possession of a narcotic drug, so a probable cause hearing was set for Nov. 13. Bail was set at $5,000 cash/surety.
When the car left the lot, the officers followed it to a parking lot at 21 Front St. When officers approached the parked vehicle on foot, they reported seeing the male passenger leaning over his lap, where they saw two spoons and two syringes on a license plate. Both spoons contained a substance believed to be heroin.
A Goffstown woman was arraigned Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a felony charge of theft by deception that alleges she took a container of maple syrup valued at almost $16 from the Hannaford store at 859 Hanover St. and “returned” it for cash.
She was also arraigned on a criminal trespass charge for which she had been scheduled for arraignment Nov. 7. The misdemeanor charge alleges she was sleeping at an abandoned house Oct. 7.
A probable cause hearing was set for Nov. 12. Trial on the misdemeanor was set for Dec. 3.
A warrant, too
When Xavier Louis, 20, of 288 Hanover St., was arrested Wednesday on charges of driving while intoxicated by a controlled drug and conduct after an accident, officers discovered there was an outstanding warrant.
Faces DWI count
John Mclean, 52, of 168 Merrimack St., pleaded innocent Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to misdemeanor charges of second offense driving while intoxicated and conduct after an accident.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Former Littleton man sentenced to prison for crash that injured 4 - 1
- Pelham man arrested in theft of jewelry - 0
- UPDATE: Mass. man wanted for targeting victims through online dating site arrested - 4
- Police suspect same man with small bat robbed Bow store, failed in Goffstown try - 0
- Driver was trying to kill himself - 20
- 2 NH men accused of drug trafficking - 0
- Ex-Goffstown teacher indicted on sexual assault charges - 3
- Claremont police identify suspect in three armed robberies - 1
- Three boys accused of vandalizing Lakes Region Boys and Girls Club - 1
READER COMMENTS: 1
- New health insurer to enter NH marketplace in 2015 - 0
- Firefighters from 10 communities fight second 3-alarm fire in one day in Loudon - 0
- UPDATE: Lancaster man, 74, killed in head-on Columbia crash - 0
- Parents share what makes Abigail a special girl - 0
- UPDATE: Mother, daughter fell from Crotched Mountain ski lift - 1
- AL East looks loaded again in 2014 - 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
Driver was trying to kill himself
Big tipper stops for lunch
2 NH men accused of drug trafficking
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424