Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Portsmouth man on trial for sexually assaulting disabled woman
Fierley and the woman both lived in separate units at the Feaster Apartments in Portsmouth.
Public Defender Deanna Campbell argued that the victim does understand sex and is capable of making choices.
Jurors heard testimony from the woman on Wednesday morning.
Fierley faces up to 10 to 20 years in state prison on each of the charges if he is convicted.
Portsmouth police arrested Fierley in February after he left the state while under investigation. The U.S. Marshals Service found him in Canaan, Maine, and arrested him on a fugitive from justice warrant on Feb. 11.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- One arrested in fight near Manchester Super 8 - 0
- Alleged home invasion accomplice says his testimony was coerced - 0
- Brookline man arrested for allegedly lying about accident - 0
- Mazzaglia files appeal of first-degree murder conviction - 0
- Rockingham County corrections officer indicted - 0
- Alleged Abigail kidnapper gets a fence around his home and a possible indictment - 0
- Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine - 1
- Two weekend robberies reported in Manchester, one committed by man in sling, 'Rocky Squirrel' hat - 0
- Man stabbed in leg in Manchester incident - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hassan was right: 'Bullying' bill goes too far - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- NFL: Eagles rally in second half to edge Colts, 30-27 - 0
- Large blast kills at least one in Afghan capital as smoke rises above city - 0
- UNH ranked for 144th straight week; QB Goldrich honored by CAA - 0
- New Legion director eyes junior division growth - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Five different goal scorers lift Pinkerton to field hockey win - 0
- Woman shot during Manchester drug raid ID'd - 0
- Among 5 primary recounts, no changes to winners - 0
Win tickets to see Kip Moore
Win tickets to see Demi Lovato
Win tickets to see the John Butler Trio
Enter to win tickets to see the Dirty Heads
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Your Turn, NH -- Ted Menswar Jr.: How Manchester pulled together to honor one of its greats
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917