Benefits planned for Fern Ornelas
Ornelas, 54 of Manchester remains hospitalized in Boston with what friends say is a broken neck that left him paralyzed from the neck down.
An account has been set up at TD Bank to accept donations on behalf of the Ornelas family. Anyone may make a donation at any TD Bank branch. Checks should be written out to "The Fern Ornelas Fund."
— Kathryn Marchocki, New Hampshire Union Leader
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads