Milton Fire-Rescue hosts Halloween open house
As residents brave the streets for tricks and treats, the Milton Fire-Rescue Halloween Open House is scheduled for 3 to 8 p.m. at the station along White Mountain Highway, Route 125.
Meanwhile, Fire Chief Nick Marique said the open house is an excellent opportunity for residents — both young and old — to see the station first-hand. He said he looks forward to discussing the need for a new station with fellow residents.
Last year, a $2.7 million proposal to replace the town’s aging fire station narrowly missed the three-fifths majority required to pass. It received 447 votes, which is 57 percent of the 781 residents who voted on the article, but required at least 468 votes.
For more information, visit www.miltonfirestation.com.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.