Home » Opinion » Editorials
Vote Will Infantine For alderman at-large in Manchester
Infantine is well-known in Manchester as a successful small-business owner (insurance), state representative and former chairman of the city Republican committee. He would still be city GOP chairman, but he stepped down to avoid any appearance of a conflict of interest while he ran for alderman. He also stopped doing his public access TV show when he became chairman, again to avoid a conflict.
If elected to the board, Infantine would be a sensible advocate for spending restraint and good government. He served the people well on the recent city charter commission, and he would do the same as an alderman.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads