Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Visually impaired man attacked in Chester burglary
The 22-year-old victim, who is the son of the homeowners, told police that he was upstairs when he heard a noise downstairs. He went downstairs to check things out and was attacked by the burglar, Burke said.
“We ended up getting him right to the medics immediately,” Burke said.
The burglar forced open a rear door in the lower level of the house and made off with jewelry and cash, Burke said.
The victim’s visual impairment has made the investigation more challenging because of the lack of any suspect and vehicle descriptions, according to Burke.
Police found some blood samples at the scene, but Burke said they’re not sure if the blood was from the burglar or the victim.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police left rattled by tot's death - 1
- Police investigate shooting of Londonderry woman in Maine home invasion - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
- Strong start lifts Bedford to win - 0
UNH loses to Illinois State
Cyber security a fear in NH, too
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death
A new era for Nashua's police force
Haylee Ann-Marie Patten
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483