Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Visually impaired man attacked in Chester burglary
The 22-year-old victim, who is the son of the homeowners, told police that he was upstairs when he heard a noise downstairs. He went downstairs to check things out and was attacked by the burglar, Burke said.
“We ended up getting him right to the medics immediately,” Burke said.
The burglar forced open a rear door in the lower level of the house and made off with jewelry and cash, Burke said.
The victim’s visual impairment has made the investigation more challenging because of the lack of any suspect and vehicle descriptions, according to Burke.
Police found some blood samples at the scene, but Burke said they’re not sure if the blood was from the burglar or the victim.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 31
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 1
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 2
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South closed after propane tank crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424