Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
May 29, 2014
Visually impaired man attacked in Chester burglary
The 22-year-old victim, who is the son of the homeowners, told police that he was upstairs when he heard a noise downstairs. He went downstairs to check things out and was attacked by the burglar, Burke said.
“We ended up getting him right to the medics immediately,” Burke said.
The burglar forced open a rear door in the lower level of the house and made off with jewelry and cash, Burke said.
The victim’s visual impairment has made the investigation more challenging because of the lack of any suspect and vehicle descriptions, according to Burke.
Police found some blood samples at the scene, but Burke said they’re not sure if the blood was from the burglar or the victim.
- Mazzaglia to be sentenced Aug. 14 for murder of UNH student - 0
- Man arrested in two Portsmouth robberies - 0
- Manchester man arrested for attempted robbery in Laconia - 0
- Dover man among two sought in connection with Maine murder - 0
- High-speed chase starts in NH, ends in Massachusetts - 1
- Justices send drug case back to Rockingham County Superior Court - 0
- Backlash from former detective's early release increasing - 9
- East Kingston man sentenced to prison in sex assault case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lost Massachusetts hikers found safe in NH - 0
- GOP criticizes Shaheen flip flop on gas tax - 5
- No one has a clear claim to NHMS supremacy - 0
- Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: Does Concord have a big spending problem? - 1
- Ban fireworks? Get serious - 5
- Another View - Kevin Smith: Londonderry is showing how to make NH business-friendly - 0
- Philadelphia outlasts Revolution, weather in U.S. Open Cup - 0
- Rock Cats sweep Fishers in rain-makeup doubleheader - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
- Total Votes: 917