Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Concord pair indicted in Cornish attack, robbery
The men allegedly burglarized a Cornish home in July, during which the homeowner was severely injured.
Aaron Gobin, 26, was indicted on the charges of conspiracy to commit robbery as well as habitual offender and attempted escape for allegedly driving while prohibited to do so in August and then attempting to flee from a police cruiser after he was arrested and handcuffed inside the cruiser.
Their victim, a 58-year-old Cornish man, is a former co-worker of Gobin, said New Hampshire State Police Trooper Charles Newton.
Tozier and Gobin are being held at the men’s prison in Concord.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 0
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 0
- Vandal slashes holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 0
- Mistrial declared in Keene cold-case murder trial - 0
- Grantham man gets prison in shooting death of wife - 0
- Rockingham County attorney suspension continues amid probe - 1
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate holding rare Saturday vote on Fed pick Janet Yellen - 0
- Destruction of Berlin theater is ruled arson - 0
- Brady, Suggs set to renew bitter rivalry - 0
- West, Towson look to run past Eagles - 0
- Crowley leads Dover hockey past Kingswood - 0
- Beltran, Yankees make it official - 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
Beltran, Yankees make it official
Al Baldasaro may run for U.S. Senate
Ice storm threatens the region
Gun-rights rally against Scott Brown gets rejection from city of Nashua; protesters say event will go on
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
Money raised for dog hit by snow plow
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424