Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Concord pair indicted in Cornish attack, robbery
The men allegedly burglarized a Cornish home in July, during which the homeowner was severely injured.
Aaron Gobin, 26, was indicted on the charges of conspiracy to commit robbery as well as habitual offender and attempted escape for allegedly driving while prohibited to do so in August and then attempting to flee from a police cruiser after he was arrested and handcuffed inside the cruiser.
Their victim, a 58-year-old Cornish man, is a former co-worker of Gobin, said New Hampshire State Police Trooper Charles Newton.
Tozier and Gobin are being held at the men’s prison in Concord.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483