Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Concord pair indicted in Cornish attack, robbery
The men allegedly burglarized a Cornish home in July, during which the homeowner was severely injured.
Aaron Gobin, 26, was indicted on the charges of conspiracy to commit robbery as well as habitual offender and attempted escape for allegedly driving while prohibited to do so in August and then attempting to flee from a police cruiser after he was arrested and handcuffed inside the cruiser.
Their victim, a 58-year-old Cornish man, is a former co-worker of Gobin, said New Hampshire State Police Trooper Charles Newton.
Tozier and Gobin are being held at the men’s prison in Concord.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
- Manchester brothers arrested after drive-by shooting in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police mum on reported shooting in Manchester - 0
- Multiple reports say deal reached for Arthur T. to buy Market Basket - 0
- Fisher Cats get behind early, fall to Senators - 0
- Sox downed on pinch-hit homer - 0
- Sister of accused Boston marathon bombers arrested after bomb threat - 0
- Bruins agree to long-term agreement with Providence - 0
- Stewart probe goes on - 0
- Nursing home chaplain launches ministry - 0
- Stocks drift to another record in light trading - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917