Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Manchester man needs to complete booking process before he can be released on bail
David Melanson, 20, of 92 Walnut St., told Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Judge Gregory Michael he couldn’t remember why he failed to show up in court April 10 on charges of criminal trespass, theft by unauthorized taking and false report to law enforcement.
Melanson, who is unemployed, said: “I’ve been looking for a job.” He also told Michael: “I’ve got my son at home. I take care of him.”
Claims victim contacts him
Joshua Vasquez, 22, of 16 Jane St., pleaded innocent Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a criminal threatening charge that alleges he threatened to shoot his child’s mother.
A man who was arraigned Oct. 15 on two charges of simple assault and one of false imprisonment, for allegedly assaulting his girlfriend and refusing to let her out of her vehicle in the Catholic Medical Center parking garage for four to five hours Oct. 14, was arraigned Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on additional charges stemming from the incident.
Police said the woman went to the police station two days after the incident and said she remembered more of what had happened. She told police that at one point, Grondin grabbed her throat and pushed her head against the headrest until she had difficulty breathing. She said he also raised his fist and told her if she left the vehicle, he would put her head through the window. She also told police Grondin said he would burn down her house, threatened to rip her nails off, said he would kill her slowly, and he would torture her family.
A probable cause hearing on a felony theft charge was set Nov. 7 in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for Tracy Burgoine, 44, who lists the homeless shelter as her addresss.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 5
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief