Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Manchester man needs to complete booking process before he can be released on bail
David Melanson, 20, of 92 Walnut St., told Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Judge Gregory Michael he couldn’t remember why he failed to show up in court April 10 on charges of criminal trespass, theft by unauthorized taking and false report to law enforcement.
Melanson, who is unemployed, said: “I’ve been looking for a job.” He also told Michael: “I’ve got my son at home. I take care of him.”
Claims victim contacts him
Joshua Vasquez, 22, of 16 Jane St., pleaded innocent Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a criminal threatening charge that alleges he threatened to shoot his child’s mother.
A man who was arraigned Oct. 15 on two charges of simple assault and one of false imprisonment, for allegedly assaulting his girlfriend and refusing to let her out of her vehicle in the Catholic Medical Center parking garage for four to five hours Oct. 14, was arraigned Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on additional charges stemming from the incident.
Police said the woman went to the police station two days after the incident and said she remembered more of what had happened. She told police that at one point, Grondin grabbed her throat and pushed her head against the headrest until she had difficulty breathing. She said he also raised his fist and told her if she left the vehicle, he would put her head through the window. She also told police Grondin said he would burn down her house, threatened to rip her nails off, said he would kill her slowly, and he would torture her family.
A probable cause hearing on a felony theft charge was set Nov. 7 in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for Tracy Burgoine, 44, who lists the homeless shelter as her addresss.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 0
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 0
- Vandal slashes holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 0
- Mistrial declared in Keene cold-case murder trial - 0
- Grantham man gets prison in shooting death of wife - 0
- Rockingham County attorney suspension continues amid probe - 1
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Kicking game could play crucial role for UNH - 0
- State settles $24.5M lawsuit to force help for mentally ill - 0
- Groton Wind turbines slated to start turning again shortly - 0
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Hooksett man convicted in fatal boating accident - 0
- Seabrook nuclear power plant discussion continues on concrete degradation - 0
Ice storm threatens the region
Beltran, Yankees make it official
Gun-rights rally against Scott Brown gets rejection from city of Nashua; protesters say event will go on
Al Baldasaro may run for U.S. Senate
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424