Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Hampton man sentenced 4 to 8 years in prison for robbery of Poker Room in Hampton Falls
Bryan Lisio, 26, of Hampton was sentenced 4 to 8 years in state prison on Monday in Rockingham County Superior Court after pleading guilty to robbery and second-degree assault. (JAMES A. KIMBLE PHOTO)
Bryan Lisio, of Hampton, pleaded guilty to robbery and two counts of second-degree assault for beating 64-year-old Robert Carleton in the head with a BB gun and choking him during the attack.
Delker said he wanted a sentence that took into account the impact the attack had on Carleton's life and the remorsefulness Lisio expressed at an earlier hearing.
Delker said he wanted to ensure that the sentence also made clear that crimes like Lisio's would not be tolerated.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 2
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
- Ex-director jailed for theft from Londonderry nursery school - 1
- Ex-coach found not guilty on sexual assault charges a second time - 7
- Derry woman accused of burglaries - 0
- Scam artists calling PSNH customers, demand money - 0
- Manchester police investigate home invasion on Merrimack Street - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Derry to receive speed sign through donation - 0
- NH Senate Roundup: Marijuana penalties to remain the same in Granite State - 0
- Extreme skier enjoys second round of luck - 0
- Derry councilors vote to expand revitalization zone - 0
- Ceremony honors Manchester's past - 0
- Manchester Cub Scout robotics team making plans for world championship - 0
- Antrim fire damages cape - 0
- Judge rejects request to stop auto dealer 'bill of rights' - 0
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'
Derry woman accused of burglaries
Another View -- Jeff Goley and Will Infantine: Time for an increase in weekly benefits for NH unemployed
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917