Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Hampton man sentenced 4 to 8 years in prison for robbery of Poker Room in Hampton Falls
Bryan Lisio, 26, of Hampton was sentenced 4 to 8 years in state prison on Monday in Rockingham County Superior Court after pleading guilty to robbery and second-degree assault. (JAMES A. KIMBLE PHOTO)
Bryan Lisio, of Hampton, pleaded guilty to robbery and two counts of second-degree assault for beating 64-year-old Robert Carleton in the head with a BB gun and choking him during the attack.
Delker said he wanted a sentence that took into account the impact the attack had on Carleton's life and the remorsefulness Lisio expressed at an earlier hearing.
Delker said he wanted to ensure that the sentence also made clear that crimes like Lisio's would not be tolerated.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: City man accused of menacing woman, assaulting teen - 0
- Dover man sought in Rochester shooting - 1
- Convicted sex offender faces porn charges - 1
- Lawyer takes stand in his own defense at sex assault trial - 0
- Supporters are now 'Abby Strong' - 2
- Judge orders Rolfe to spend 5 years in state hospital - 0
- Trial involving former Derry town administrator delayed - 0
- Months later, cause of Canterbury logger's death remains a mystery - 0
- Derry woman arrested after police pursuit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Patriots Notebook: Physical Browner brings it - 0
- Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse - 4
- City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us - 1
- Punch line: The NFL blows it - 1
- George Will: A conservative internationalism - 0
- Sox Beat: Red Sox haven't made a deal for Lester — yet - 0
- Jonah Goldberg: The Democrats' cynical impeachment play - 0
- Drew Cline: Home is where the really competent governing is done - 1
- Two GOP heavyweights try to get NH fired up about 2014 elections - 0
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917