Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Manchester shooter sought; victim still not ID’d
Buildings near the shooting site were locked down Sunday as officers and a SWAT team swept the neighborhood in search of a man described as Hispanic with an Afro hairstyle and pony tail. The shooter is described as being between 18 and 20, 5-foot-8 to 5-foot-10, with a thin build.
“We heard the shots. We thought at first it was somebody playing around with the garbage cans and slamming them down real hard. Next thing I know, there’s a guy here laying on the ground,” said Peter Laberge, who was checking on his mother at her Dubuque Street home Sunday afternoon when the shooting happened.
A shed behind Laberge’s mother’s home had a bullet hole on the side facing the alley and damage on the north side where police appeared to have removed the bullet from the wood while searching for evidence.
Police believe the shooting happened after a fight at Crosstown Variety at 270 Amory St. Officers were already en route for the fight when calls started coming in about the shooting. firstname.lastname@example.org
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917