Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Manchester shooter sought; victim still not ID’d
Buildings near the shooting site were locked down Sunday as officers and a SWAT team swept the neighborhood in search of a man described as Hispanic with an Afro hairstyle and pony tail. The shooter is described as being between 18 and 20, 5-foot-8 to 5-foot-10, with a thin build.
“We heard the shots. We thought at first it was somebody playing around with the garbage cans and slamming them down real hard. Next thing I know, there’s a guy here laying on the ground,” said Peter Laberge, who was checking on his mother at her Dubuque Street home Sunday afternoon when the shooting happened.
A shed behind Laberge’s mother’s home had a bullet hole on the side facing the alley and damage on the north side where police appeared to have removed the bullet from the wood while searching for evidence.
Police believe the shooting happened after a fight at Crosstown Variety at 270 Amory St. Officers were already en route for the fight when calls started coming in about the shooting. firstname.lastname@example.org
READER COMMENTS: 15
- Police arrest two following Portsmouth fight with hammer and knife - 0
- Mass. resident arrested on warrant tied to Pelham donation jar theft - 1
- Manchester SWAT team swoops in on South Mammoth Road home - 0
- Pot plants worth $25,000 seized in Wilmot - 0
- Lawyers for Manchester man challenge competency of suspect in 2001 Auburn murder - 0
- Two-car crash in Salem prompts arrest of both drivers - 0
- Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old - 1
- Former Nashua alderman's witness tampering trial postponed - 0
- Chester deputy fire chief charged in wife's assault - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Rochester 10-year-old, grandmother escape fire in home with no smoke detectors - 0
- Two arrested, car and cash seized in SWAT raid, drug bust at South Mammoth Road home in Manchester - 0
- Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too - 2
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Modified tour is shortened - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Pats wary of veteran playmaker Woodson - 0
- College Football: Expect offense when Richmond, UNH meet - 0
- Young fighters' dreams on display tonight at Fight to Educate - 0
- Drew Cline: When Republicans turn off Republicans - 5
- Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH - 2
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
USNH's raw deal: Part deux
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917