Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Fugitive arrested in Effingham
Mark Adjutant, 42, wanted on several warrants for probation and parole violations on original convictions for arson and attempted theft and a new theft charge, was arrested late Monday night by members of the U.S. Marshal Fugitive Task Force.
U.S. Marshals had been searching for Adjutant for several months after he allegedly stole a purse from a vehicle parked last June at a Wakefield gas station. Investigators had tracked Adjutant to different parts of New Hampshire and Vermont and Monday night, they determined he had returned to a residence in Effingham.
Members of the N.H. Joint Fugitive Task Force, including state probation and parole officers, Carroll County deputies, along with Effingham police officers, went to the residence to make the arrest.
When the door opened, they were met by a vicious dog which had to be pepper sprayed, according to a news release issued by Deputy U.S Marshal Jeffrey White. Adjutant was found hiding next to a toliet in the bathroom where he was arrested without further incident.
He was booked at the Carroll County jail on the outstanding arrest warrants and is being held without bail pending his initial court appearance.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Strafford County inmate facing charges of thefts from vehicles - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man charged with assault says he was trying to break up a fight - 0
- Nashua man was not Mirandized following shooting by police, court documents say - 0
- Man arrested for speeds over 100 mph on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 1
- Two may have stabbed each other in Concord parking garage incident, police say - 0
- Manchester joyride in a stolen truck lands two in handcuffs - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Crosstown Variety Store robbed in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Review of West High intruder case to be behind closed doors - 0
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 0
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 0
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 0
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
- UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Offseason needs aplenty - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey: Merrill's hat trick lifts Winnacunnet - 0
Dredging planned for Milford's Osgood Pond
UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
Hillary Clinton to join Shaheen fundraiser
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917