Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Teen charged in Nashua arson
The fire was reported Saturday at 12:35 p.m. as being suspicious and involving juveniles.
Detectives with the Youth Services Division were notified and, on further investigation, they determined the young teen started the blaze.
He was taken into custody about 2 1/2 hours later and charged with delinquent child: arson,
class A felony.
The teen was later released to his parents pending a court hearing at 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
If convicted, the teen faces the possibility of being committed to the Youth Development
Center until he reaches the age of majority.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 4
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 2
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 1
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Quick thinking closes the door on Somersworth fire - 0
- Milford fatal crash remains under investigation - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424