Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Teen charged in Nashua arson
The fire was reported Saturday at 12:35 p.m. as being suspicious and involving juveniles.
Detectives with the Youth Services Division were notified and, on further investigation, they determined the young teen started the blaze.
He was taken into custody about 2 1/2 hours later and charged with delinquent child: arson,
class A felony.
The teen was later released to his parents pending a court hearing at 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
If convicted, the teen faces the possibility of being committed to the Youth Development
Center until he reaches the age of majority.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Accused New Ipswich bank robber says he shouldn’t be on the streets - 0
- Manchester man accused of violating bail conditions - 0
- Jury: Bow roofer swindled customers in Rockingham County. - 0
- Voyeurism complaints against former UNH athletic staffer stem from Vermont game - 3
- Former UNH athletic staffer charged in Newmarket, ordered to stay off campus - 0
- Man sentenced 47 years in prison for murdering Raymond man - 0
- Janitor arrested after Gilford vet's office discovers drug missing - 0
- UPDATE: Police arrest two more in Sunday's attack on Laurel Street - 6
- Teen assaulted Sunday is charged after school fight on Monday - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Memorial’s reign comes to an end - 0
- MTA seeks shift to city’s health plan - 0
- Eliminating budget group focus of deliberative session - 0
- Nashua school superintendent to present revised budget - 0
- Manchester Central High’s John Rist, back in charge, wipes slate clean for some - 0
- NH well-represented in U16 skiing - 0
- Dery councilors sign off on Adams Memorial Building repairs - 0
- Nashua YMCA lifeguard: ‘My training just kicked in and instincts took over’ - 0
- Milford police officers want to meet you for coffee - 0
House votes for cellphone ban while driving
George Will: Misreading Putin, and history