Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Teen charged in Nashua arson
The fire was reported Saturday at 12:35 p.m. as being suspicious and involving juveniles.
Detectives with the Youth Services Division were notified and, on further investigation, they determined the young teen started the blaze.
He was taken into custody about 2 1/2 hours later and charged with delinquent child: arson,
class A felony.
The teen was later released to his parents pending a court hearing at 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
If convicted, the teen faces the possibility of being committed to the Youth Development
Center until he reaches the age of majority.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 10
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 6
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 1
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief