Chichester Central's principal honored in D.C.
"The trip has been fantastic; it is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. I have been so busy here; I have barely had five minutes," Stiles said.
"But what was really important is that all the principals in attendance had an opportunity … to discuss some of our successes and the challenges we all face and how to tackle those issues," Stiles said.
"It was surprise, it was an honor. You go through the day and you do what you do, you handle situations and hope that you have a positive influence on people during the day, and to have a teacher say what you do is valuable enough to bring attention to it, I was very humbled by that," Stiles said.Stiles added that she feels that Chichester Central, a K-8 grade school, has a special community of students and staff that without whom none of this would be possible.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Student artwork on display in Derry for PTA's Reflections - 0
- $1 million cut from Nashua school budget - 0
- Video on molestation, shown to Manchester 3rd graders, upsets parents - 19
- Claremont high school’s renovation causes upset, sparks inspection - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Loeb School spring classes offer career-change chance - 0
- 'Mathletes' chosen to represent NH in national competition - 1
- Pembroke Academy wants to help at-risk students - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- College Hockey: Northeastern wins in OT, forces Game 3 with UNH - 0
- NHGOP: Rand Paul wins straw poll - 0
- Pembroke voters OK clock tower face-lift - 0
- Bath Iron Works gets nod for fifth destroyer - 0
- Groveton backs 'Plan B' for town office project - 0
- Dartmouth under fire for response to incidents of rape on campus - 0
- NH hospital personnel to train for disasters - 0
- Obama's national security aides meet to discuss Ukraine - 0
- Radio host wants official's lawsuit dismissed - 0
Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Online license purchases prove user unfriendly for some hunters and anglers
Auburn native believes in faith and fashion
NHGOP: Rand Paul wins straw poll
Snowmobiler dies; 4th fatality of season
Bath Iron Works gets nod for fifth destroyer
Charles Krauthammer: How to handle Putin
GOP panel stresses teamwork, sincerity