Chichester Central's principal honored in D.C.
"The trip has been fantastic; it is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. I have been so busy here; I have barely had five minutes," Stiles said.
"But what was really important is that all the principals in attendance had an opportunity … to discuss some of our successes and the challenges we all face and how to tackle those issues," Stiles said.
"It was surprise, it was an honor. You go through the day and you do what you do, you handle situations and hope that you have a positive influence on people during the day, and to have a teacher say what you do is valuable enough to bring attention to it, I was very humbled by that," Stiles said.Stiles added that she feels that Chichester Central, a K-8 grade school, has a special community of students and staff that without whom none of this would be possible.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hillsborough district names its Teacher of Year - 0
- Nashua Board of Education signals new leadership - 0
- PSU adjunct faculty members approve three-year contract - 0
- UNH, trustees seek to reverse arbitrator's decision to reinstate professor - 13
- NH students take part in computer education week - 0
- Math world stunned by UNH lecturer's find - 3
- Consultant report on UNH Manchester issues almost done - 4
- 'Embrance the challenge ... behold the view,' MCPHS grads told - 0
- Students add their special touch to Christmas - 0
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 4
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
Sales of new limited edition ‘Old Man’ liquor bottles will help fund Hall of Flags restoration projectREADER COMMENTS: 0
- Do you like the new University of New Hampshire logo?
- Total Votes: 383