Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Reward offered for information on Claremont robbery
The robbery of the credit union on Charlestown Road took place Oct. 11, a Friday, just before noon.
Only one suspect robbed the credit union, using a handgun, but it is possible the robber had accomplices, Chase said.
The investigation is progressing with the use of several leads, Chase said. "It's going forward, but at this point we don't have anybody in custody from it."
The suspect fled the credit union on foot, but police said a four-door dark burgundy or dark brown sedan was possibly the getaway vehicle. The vehicle is also described as having tinted windows, a trunk, no spoiler on the back and black walled tires with aluminum rims.
Anyone with any information is urged to call the Claremont Police Department at 603-542-9538.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Arrest made in attempted robbery of Littleton gas station - 0
- Ex-Littleton man sentenced to prison for DWI crash - 0
- Man who led Rochester police on chase held on $100K bail - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Mother asks judge for a break in her bail - 0
- Wakefield woman helps track alleged burglars - 0
- Three get prison for passing bad checks at Tilton outlets - 0
- Inmate indicted in 2009 kidnapping, rape of woman - 0
- Smuggling drugs into Berlin prison an escalating problem - 0
- Assistant AG cites suspended County Attorney Reams' 'shocking behavior' - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Iginla strikes twice as red-hot Bruins top Oilers - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bow's balance too much for Kearsarge - 0
- Dartmouth skaters dealt another close loss - 0
- Gaming authority offers regulatory structure - 0
- Portsmouth man gets prison for sex assault of disabled woman - 0
- Wolfeboro nursing home evacuated after minor chemical spill - 0
- Motorists injured in two car collision on Route 9, Spofford - 0
- Greenfield planners seek input on Heritage District plan proposal - 0
- Retail sales up but stocks drop - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Budget gets House OK, heads to Senate
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
A chief walks: No charges in New London
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424