Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Reward offered for information on Claremont robbery
The robbery of the credit union on Charlestown Road took place Oct. 11, a Friday, just before noon.
Only one suspect robbed the credit union, using a handgun, but it is possible the robber had accomplices, Chase said.
The investigation is progressing with the use of several leads, Chase said. "It's going forward, but at this point we don't have anybody in custody from it."
The suspect fled the credit union on foot, but police said a four-door dark burgundy or dark brown sedan was possibly the getaway vehicle. The vehicle is also described as having tinted windows, a trunk, no spoiler on the back and black walled tires with aluminum rims.
Anyone with any information is urged to call the Claremont Police Department at 603-542-9538.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 26
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483