Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Reward offered for information on Claremont robbery
The robbery of the credit union on Charlestown Road took place Oct. 11, a Friday, just before noon.
Only one suspect robbed the credit union, using a handgun, but it is possible the robber had accomplices, Chase said.
The investigation is progressing with the use of several leads, Chase said. "It's going forward, but at this point we don't have anybody in custody from it."
The suspect fled the credit union on foot, but police said a four-door dark burgundy or dark brown sedan was possibly the getaway vehicle. The vehicle is also described as having tinted windows, a trunk, no spoiler on the back and black walled tires with aluminum rims.
Anyone with any information is urged to call the Claremont Police Department at 603-542-9538.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 29
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 1
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South closed after propane tank crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424