Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Teen pleads not guilty to threatening Sanborn High students with gun
Timothy Soucy listens to a state trooper during his arraignment Monday morning in the Plaistow Circuit Court. (Jason Schreiber)
Timothy Soucy, 18, of 24 Sanborn St., was arraigned Monday in the Plaistow Circuit Court on three counts of criminal threatening and one count of disorderly conduct stemming from the incident in the school’s parking lot on Sept. 30.
A former student at the school, Soucy is accused of making the threats to three students while sitting inside a car.
State Police are prosecuting the case and have not said what prompted the alleged threat.
According to the charges, Soucy allegedly placed the students in fear of “imminent bodily injury or physical contact by pointing what appeared to be a handgun” at them.
State Police Trooper Mike Coraluzzo would not say whether police ever recovered a handgun, saying only that the case remains under investigation.
The incident prompted a significant police response from several law enforcement agencies and forced the school to order a lockdown.
Soucy will remain free on bail, but Coraluzzo asked that he have no contact with two women and another male with whom he is acquainted in addition to the three male students named in the complaints.
In court, Soucy said one of the women with whom he was ordered to have no contact was his ex-girlfriend.
Coraluzzo said Soucy has no criminal record.
Soucy said he graduated from the high school last year.
The criminal threatening charges are Class A misdemeanors while the disorderly conduct charge is a violation. If convicted, Soucy could face thousands in fines and spend up to a year in jail on each misdemeanor charge.
Soucy is due back in court on Dec. 5 for a pretrial conference.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bath man, 73, charged with sexual assault of child - 0
- Two Derry residents charged with burglarizing home - 0
- 4 charged with digging up corpse of NH businessman - 0
- Former Manchester restaurateur convicted of sexual assault - 0
- Check scheme leads to arrests in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police warn of phone scam involving IRS claims - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Three arrested on drug charges after police search apartment - 3
- Seabrook fires two officers for Bergeron brutality - 7
- Former Claremont PTO member arrested for theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Jayne Millerick: Dems scaring women by misleading them on contraception - 0
- Basket case: Saga of a supermarket - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Ongoing renovations in Foxborough - 0
- Three years later, investigation continues into homicide of Celina Cass - 0
- Nashua celebration in the works for Medal of Honor recipient - 0
- Fisher Cats down Senators in road trip opener - 0
- No water for Manchester sewer bill scofflaws? - 0
- New Boston mulch processing plant plans under review - 0
- Cheshire Historical Society receives nearly $1 million - 0
Market Basket walkout a future case study
UPDATED: Thousands of Market Basket employees rally; company board issues statement on purchase offer, reaffirms support for new CEOs
Basket case: Saga of a supermarket
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917