Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Teen pleads not guilty to threatening Sanborn High students with gun
Timothy Soucy listens to a state trooper during his arraignment Monday morning in the Plaistow Circuit Court. (Jason Schreiber)
Timothy Soucy, 18, of 24 Sanborn St., was arraigned Monday in the Plaistow Circuit Court on three counts of criminal threatening and one count of disorderly conduct stemming from the incident in the school’s parking lot on Sept. 30.
A former student at the school, Soucy is accused of making the threats to three students while sitting inside a car.
State Police are prosecuting the case and have not said what prompted the alleged threat.
According to the charges, Soucy allegedly placed the students in fear of “imminent bodily injury or physical contact by pointing what appeared to be a handgun” at them.
State Police Trooper Mike Coraluzzo would not say whether police ever recovered a handgun, saying only that the case remains under investigation.
The incident prompted a significant police response from several law enforcement agencies and forced the school to order a lockdown.
Soucy will remain free on bail, but Coraluzzo asked that he have no contact with two women and another male with whom he is acquainted in addition to the three male students named in the complaints.
In court, Soucy said one of the women with whom he was ordered to have no contact was his ex-girlfriend.
Coraluzzo said Soucy has no criminal record.
Soucy said he graduated from the high school last year.
The criminal threatening charges are Class A misdemeanors while the disorderly conduct charge is a violation. If convicted, Soucy could face thousands in fines and spend up to a year in jail on each misdemeanor charge.
Soucy is due back in court on Dec. 5 for a pretrial conference.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive, assaulted her - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Basketball: Memorial needs shootout to get by Bow - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 0
- No shortage of post-holiday shoppers at local stores - 0
- West junior advising College Board on its entrance exams - 0
- Sullivan in the top running for state's Assistant Principal of the Year - 0
- Derry making progress with efforts to honor POWS, MIAs - 0
- Lions Club blood drive draws on spirit of giving - 0
- Last Week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- Murder suspect fit for trial? - 2
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Murder suspect fit for trial?
Pipeline push gets a second wind
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483