Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Teen pleads not guilty to threatening Sanborn High students with gun
Timothy Soucy listens to a state trooper during his arraignment Monday morning in the Plaistow Circuit Court. (Jason Schreiber)
Timothy Soucy, 18, of 24 Sanborn St., was arraigned Monday in the Plaistow Circuit Court on three counts of criminal threatening and one count of disorderly conduct stemming from the incident in the school’s parking lot on Sept. 30.
A former student at the school, Soucy is accused of making the threats to three students while sitting inside a car.
State Police are prosecuting the case and have not said what prompted the alleged threat.
According to the charges, Soucy allegedly placed the students in fear of “imminent bodily injury or physical contact by pointing what appeared to be a handgun” at them.
State Police Trooper Mike Coraluzzo would not say whether police ever recovered a handgun, saying only that the case remains under investigation.
The incident prompted a significant police response from several law enforcement agencies and forced the school to order a lockdown.
Soucy will remain free on bail, but Coraluzzo asked that he have no contact with two women and another male with whom he is acquainted in addition to the three male students named in the complaints.
In court, Soucy said one of the women with whom he was ordered to have no contact was his ex-girlfriend.
Coraluzzo said Soucy has no criminal record.
Soucy said he graduated from the high school last year.
The criminal threatening charges are Class A misdemeanors while the disorderly conduct charge is a violation. If convicted, Soucy could face thousands in fines and spend up to a year in jail on each misdemeanor charge.
Soucy is due back in court on Dec. 5 for a pretrial conference.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 0
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
- Conway adult tests positive for EEE - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
KSC field hockey first in coaches poll
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Total Votes: 917