Home » Sports » College Sports
College Roundup: Dartmouth loses men's hockey opener
Princeton's Tucker Brockett won the game in overtime with a goal 45 seconds into the extra season.
UNH 5, UMass Lowell 0: Sophomore forward Lynne Lehman recorded a goal and an assist to fuel the 20th-ranked University of New Hampshire field hockey team to a 5-0 victory against UMass Lowell at Memorial Field on Friday evening.
SNHU 3, Southern Connecticut State 2: Emma Houlihan had a game-best 16 kills along with three blocks. Nina McGouldrick added 12 kills and 15 digs, while Ashlee Daoust, of Brooklime, tallied 13 kills. Maeghan Higgins led the Penmen defense with 33 digs, and Catherine Cotton dished out a game-high 52 assists.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats looking for quicker start against Miami - 0
- Chargers edge Manning, Broncos, 27-20 - 0
- Bears sink Cowboys in frigid battle - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Incredible win tempered by loss of Gronkowski - 2
- Patriots stun Cleveland in another wild comeback - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats need to avoid the drama - 0
- Brady to suspicious Texan: Pats 'just played better' - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Not half bad - 0
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 4
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0