Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Dispute over medication called trigger for man's attack on mother
In the aftermath of the alleged assault, police engaged in a three-hour manhunt for George that led to Derry and back to Salem. As a result of the incident, Salem High School and several schools in Derry were placed on a precautionary lockdown.
"Catherine complied and gave the medication to Thomas," Woidyla stated. "At this point, Thomas attacked her by stabbing her in the neck, leg, and hand. She stated that Thomas also hit her on the head with the hammer as she tried to defend herself."
After leaving the house, Thomas George allegedly drove to Derry, where he stole a car and drove back to Salem, leaving that vehicle in the Rockingham Park parking lot.
Deputy Police Chief Shawn Patten said detectives are continuing to investigate the incident and there could be additional charges brought against George.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Man facing robbery charges sentenced on probation violations - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
- Two more Keene State College students charged in riots - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 0
- Another View -- Cass R. Sunstein: The hidden tax you pay when you wait - 0
- John Stossel: Incumbents almost always win - 0
- New parking system troubles businesses in downtown Bristol - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Campbell boys pull upset - 0
- Marchand scores 2, B's win - 0
- Where you go to college could be an issue at the polls - 0
- Ex-Nashua deputy police chief sues city and outgoing police chief - 0
- Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four - 0
Trump fired up over NH mailer
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483