Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Dispute over medication called trigger for man's attack on mother
In the aftermath of the alleged assault, police engaged in a three-hour manhunt for George that led to Derry and back to Salem. As a result of the incident, Salem High School and several schools in Derry were placed on a precautionary lockdown.
"Catherine complied and gave the medication to Thomas," Woidyla stated. "At this point, Thomas attacked her by stabbing her in the neck, leg, and hand. She stated that Thomas also hit her on the head with the hammer as she tried to defend herself."
After leaving the house, Thomas George allegedly drove to Derry, where he stole a car and drove back to Salem, leaving that vehicle in the Rockingham Park parking lot.
Deputy Police Chief Shawn Patten said detectives are continuing to investigate the incident and there could be additional charges brought against George.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bath man, 73, charged with sexual assault of child - 0
- Two Derry residents charged with burglarizing home - 0
- 4 charged with digging up corpse of NH businessman - 0
- Former Manchester restaurateur convicted of sexual assault - 0
- Check scheme leads to arrests in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police warn of phone scam involving IRS claims - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Three arrested on drug charges after police search apartment - 3
- Seabrook fires two officers for Bergeron brutality - 7
- Former Claremont PTO member arrested for theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Jayne Millerick: Dems scaring women by misleading them on contraception - 0
- Basket case: Saga of a supermarket - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Ongoing renovations in Foxborough - 0
- Three years later, investigation continues into homicide of Celina Cass - 0
- Nashua celebration in the works for Medal of Honor recipient - 0
- Fisher Cats down Senators in road trip opener - 0
- No water for Manchester sewer bill scofflaws? - 0
- New Boston mulch processing plant plans under review - 0
- Cheshire Historical Society receives nearly $1 million - 0
Market Basket walkout a future case study
UPDATED: Thousands of Market Basket employees rally; company board issues statement on purchase offer, reaffirms support for new CEOs
Basket case: Saga of a supermarket
Mother says Abigail in 'deteriorated' health
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917