Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Masked gunman robs Shawn's Corner Market in Manchester
MANCHESTER - A masked gunman robbed Shawn's Corner Market on Somerville Street Tuesday night, police said.
The gunmen entered the 912 Somerville St. store about 8:30 p.m., pointed a black handgun at the 24-year-old clerk and demanded money and a carton of cigarettes.
He then fled the store with an undisclosed amount of cash and the cigarettes.
The robber is described as a white man, 5-foot-8 to 5-foot-11 with a medium build. He was wearing a black mask, a black jacket with a hood, a dark baseball cap, dark jeans and dark tennis shoes with white trim on the soles.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through manchestercrimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 3
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
- Police: Nashua man in car targeted by gunfire was felon with gun - 1
- Man shot at in Nashua drive-by charged with unrelated possession of stolen gun - 0
- NH Supreme Court rules 4 teen killers entitled to sentencing hearings - 6
- Hampton woman who fatally struck pedestrian wants blood test thrown out of court - 1
- Man seeks to upend conviction in Deerfield home invasion case - 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Goffstown's Bourque impresses; Memorial, Bishop Guertin, Pinkerton win in Queen City Jamboree - 0
- Hanover boys soccer edges defense-minded BG - 0
- NH Fisher Cats, Pierre stun Rock Cats in 4-3 win - 0
- Helping hands for new St. Anselm students in Manchester on move in day - 0
- To market, to market: Market Basket shoppers flock on in - 4
- Nashua Market Basket employee: 'Worth every day of work lost' - 4
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 1
- Lakes Region Casino for sale last two months; asking price $3.5 million, manager says - 1
- Hudson police warn of cars being broken into - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Win tickets to see Steven Wright
Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917