Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
State police investigating serious assault in Westmoreland
Walter Field, 48, of 159 Depot Road was attacked at his residence by an unknown assailant or assailants, according to a news release issued by the New Hampshire State Police.
Field suffered significant injuries as a result and was taken to the Lebanon hospital for treatment. State police learned of the assault in a telephone call just before 8:30 p.m. from the residence requesting medical assistance for Field.
Investigators believe the assault is an isolated incident and that there is no danger to the general public.
Anyone with information pertinent to the investigation is asked to call trooper Thomas Byrne at 603-223-8494 or 603-358-3333.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 21
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 2
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 7
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917