Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
State police investigating serious assault in Westmoreland
Walter Field, 48, of 159 Depot Road was attacked at his residence by an unknown assailant or assailants, according to a news release issued by the New Hampshire State Police.
Field suffered significant injuries as a result and was taken to the Lebanon hospital for treatment. State police learned of the assault in a telephone call just before 8:30 p.m. from the residence requesting medical assistance for Field.
Investigators believe the assault is an isolated incident and that there is no danger to the general public.
Anyone with information pertinent to the investigation is asked to call trooper Thomas Byrne at 603-223-8494 or 603-358-3333.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 0
- Police say Raymond man hit friend who tried to stop him from driving drunk - 0
- Affidavit: Driver accused in fatal Nashua hit and run had been drinking - 3
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 1
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 0
- Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video - 0
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Newest Monarchs making impact - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Aging catchers cause for concern - 0
- Comcast-Time Warner Cable deal would create formidable giant - 0
- NH College Notebook: Rye's Drummond sets Smith College scoring mark - 0
- Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Boston among worst cities for gridlock - 0
Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua
Charles Krauthammer: The wages of weakness
Roger Simon: How would Hillary handle Putin?
George Will: The face of IRS behavior