Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
State police investigating serious assault in Westmoreland
Walter Field, 48, of 159 Depot Road was attacked at his residence by an unknown assailant or assailants, according to a news release issued by the New Hampshire State Police.
Field suffered significant injuries as a result and was taken to the Lebanon hospital for treatment. State police learned of the assault in a telephone call just before 8:30 p.m. from the residence requesting medical assistance for Field.
Investigators believe the assault is an isolated incident and that there is no danger to the general public.
Anyone with information pertinent to the investigation is asked to call trooper Thomas Byrne at 603-223-8494 or 603-358-3333.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 3
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 0
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 0
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Goalies everywhere - 0
- 'The Granite Wall' stays solid as UNH marches into postseason - 0
- Lebanon City Hall renovation could move forward at hearing - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424