Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Plaistow lawyer may face more charges in boating crash
The crash happened last May 26 about 11:30 p.m., injuring five people in the other boat and killing Eric Eskeland of Merrimack.
Delker briefly met with lawyers connected to the case on Wednesday, and set a June 23 trial date in Rockingham County Superior Court.
Buswell is also facing charges in a second case for the alleged rape of a 15-year-old boy while the two were in his boat on Country Pond sometime between July and August 2011.
The sex assault charges are punishable by 3½ to 7 years in state prison.
He was ordered to have no contact with any person under 16 years of age, including the teenage boy he allegedly assaulted. Buswell also signed a waiver of firstname.lastname@example.org
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 5
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief