Home » News » Public Safety
Search for missing Conway teen hasn’t been reduced, officials say
And though there are fewer police searchers now involved, authorities want family members and the public to know the investigation itself has not been reduced in any substantial way.
“We may have less bodies working the case, but the volume of searchers is not what matters,” Young said.The searches in the area are “more targeted” than before, “depending on the information” that police acquire.
There were no new details of the investigation released Tuesday. Hernandez has not been seen since Oct. 9.
Businesses and groups in town continue to raise money for Abigail’s mother, Zanya Hernandez, to help her get by during her present unpaid absence from work.
The posters can be downloaded at the group’s site, www.whitemountainmilers.com/bringabbyhome.
The vigil begins at 6:30 p.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Woodshed restaurant fire investigation continues - 0
- Lincoln officer, Woodstock firefighters credited with saving homeowner's life - 0
- Rollover backs up traffic on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Fire destroys Keene house, no one injured, but pets missing - 0
- Arbitrator finds Manchester had 'just cause' to fire Coco - 15
- New Hampshire's homeless remembered in Laconia vigil - 0
- Keene fire destroys house, no injuries reported - 0
- State agrees to delete toll booth photos - 5
- Colebrook reaches out after blaze - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South closed after propane tank crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072