Home » News » Public Safety
Search for missing Conway teen hasn’t been reduced, officials say
And though there are fewer police searchers now involved, authorities want family members and the public to know the investigation itself has not been reduced in any substantial way.
“We may have less bodies working the case, but the volume of searchers is not what matters,” Young said.The searches in the area are “more targeted” than before, “depending on the information” that police acquire.
There were no new details of the investigation released Tuesday. Hernandez has not been seen since Oct. 9.
Businesses and groups in town continue to raise money for Abigail’s mother, Zanya Hernandez, to help her get by during her present unpaid absence from work.
The posters can be downloaded at the group’s site, www.whitemountainmilers.com/bringabbyhome.
The vigil begins at 6:30 p.m.
READER COMMENTS: 4
- One-alarm fire kept to chimney area of Bridgewater home - 0
- Nashua woman hurt in Pelham crash - 0
- Man hurt in fall from tree stand in Swanzey - 0
- Officials: Manchester's crime rate showing sizable decline - 0
- Spaulding Turnpike speed limit headed up from 55 to 65 - 0
- Chemical spill at Nashua North sends 6 to hospital - 0
- Enfield home destroyed by 3-alarm blaze - 0
- State: Range of staffing issues led to 'bad outcomes' at Lakeview NeuroRehabilitation - 0
- Driver loses control, crashes into four vehicles at Hudson auto body shop - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man charged in Manchester stabbing - 0
- Hampstead home invasion suspect wants evidence tossed - 0
- Police say man swung ax at ex - 0
- Celtics dominate Orlando - 0
- Bruins hold on in Minnesota, beat Wild in OT - 0
- Andreoff hat trick paces Monarchs - 0
- Board of Ed finds in favor of Goffstown; Dunbarton plans Supreme Court appeal - 0
- More theft-related charges for Raymond woman - 0
- Derry Administrator opposes council goal of cutting Derry tax rate - 0
Police arrest pair after bullets fly
Jeb takes a dip: First Flavor of the Week
Charles M. Arlinghaus: Read these books, OK?
Vermont's disaster: A Obamedy of errors
NH reacts to thaw with Cuba
Power Plays: BANANAS and NH's energy needs
Police: Man endangered child after overdose