Home » News » Public Safety
Search for missing Conway teen hasn’t been reduced, officials say
And though there are fewer police searchers now involved, authorities want family members and the public to know the investigation itself has not been reduced in any substantial way.
“We may have less bodies working the case, but the volume of searchers is not what matters,” Young said.The searches in the area are “more targeted” than before, “depending on the information” that police acquire.
There were no new details of the investigation released Tuesday. Hernandez has not been seen since Oct. 9.
Businesses and groups in town continue to raise money for Abigail’s mother, Zanya Hernandez, to help her get by during her present unpaid absence from work.
The posters can be downloaded at the group’s site, www.whitemountainmilers.com/bringabbyhome.
The vigil begins at 6:30 p.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Burning baton twirler attracts Manchester fire truck - 0
- Another plane hits frozen Alton Bay - 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
- Chemical spill in Newington business sends 6 to the hospital - 0
- Officials investigate suspicious Manchester blaze - 0
- UPDATED: Mass. man charged after hitting barrier at Bedford toll plaza - 2
- Massachusetts woman injured in Milan snowmobile crash - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Jacob Brown - 0
- 2 dead, 17 injured in NYC building explosion - 1
- Milan voters support Kenney in tight race, elect two new selectmen - 0
- Auburn police contract approved - 0
- Newton selectmen chairman defeated in election - 0
- Candia to look at alternatives to Central High School - 0
- Goffstown rejects $4.5M fire station plan - 0
- Bedford votes down fire substation; $30M for roads approved - 0
NH oil dealer who failed to deliver convicted in Montana of millions in construction fraud
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal