Home » News » Public Safety
Search for missing Conway teen hasn’t been reduced, officials say
And though there are fewer police searchers now involved, authorities want family members and the public to know the investigation itself has not been reduced in any substantial way.
“We may have less bodies working the case, but the volume of searchers is not what matters,” Young said.The searches in the area are “more targeted” than before, “depending on the information” that police acquire.
There were no new details of the investigation released Tuesday. Hernandez has not been seen since Oct. 9.
Businesses and groups in town continue to raise money for Abigail’s mother, Zanya Hernandez, to help her get by during her present unpaid absence from work.
The posters can be downloaded at the group’s site, www.whitemountainmilers.com/bringabbyhome.
The vigil begins at 6:30 p.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Merrimack fire quickly doused - 0
- UPDATED: One seriously hurt, 12 homeless after early morning Manchester fire - 0
- Snowmobiler injured while riding on Thornton golf course - 0
- Dartmouth under fire for response to incidents of rape on campus - 0
- NH hospital personnel to train for disasters - 0
- Snowmobiler dies; 4th fatality of season - 0
- Driver seriously injured in Londonderry wreck - 0
- Dover snowmobiler dies in Barnstead crash - 0
- Most property owners clear hydrants of snow - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Parents share what 'CJ' taught them - 0
- Gilford High junior surprised by Francis Wayland Parker honor - 0
- Police bill disputed by Stewartstown and Colebrook ends up in court - 0
- New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay - 0
- Arts-based charter high school in Derry begins accepting applications - 0
- Troy voters accept community center donation - 0
- Voters support Bow School District articles - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Nashua mayor: Greeley Park is right spot for playground - 0
Police at scene of Center Ossipee shooting
New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay
Litchfield man found stabbed
Scott Brown's latest step stirs the pot
Hooksett's choices: Leave them to parents
License revocations for DWI announced