Home » News » Public Safety
Drug Take-Back Saturday at several locations across NH
Anyone with unwanted, unused or expired prescription drugs will have an opportunity to safely discard pills and other medications during Saturday’s federal Drug Enforcement Administration’s National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day.
In Epping, drugs can be dropped off at the Epping Police Department while in Claremont, drugs will be accepted at the Claremont Savings Bank.
Other police departments will accept the drugs while manning drop-off boxes at local pharmacies. Raymond police will take them at Hannaford supermarket at 2 Freetown Road, while Plaistow police will have officers available at the Rite-Aid at 31 Garden Road in Plaistow.
For more information and to find a drop-off location, visit deadiversion.usdoj.gov.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Snowmobiler dies; 4th fatality of season - 0
- Driver seriously injured in Londonderry wreck - 0
- Dover snowmobiler dies in Barnstead crash - 0
- Most property owners clear hydrants of snow - 0
- Manchester man dies after being hit by car - 0
- Family, pet cats and snake escape Nottingham fire - 0
- Two officers pinpointed in Weare shooting - 0
- School bus slides off road, slams into trees in Deerfield - 0
- For Nashua student walkers, commute may soon be safer - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Millsfield ready to resume holding first primary vote - 0
- The Pope's anniversary: Viewing him through different lenses - 0
- Up late with Shaheen: Misplaced Senate priorities - 0
- Jindal says GOP has to 'be a party that's for something' - 0
- Dave Solomon's Gettin' Down to Business: Tim Eccleston has a health dream for the nation - 0
- Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Always trust your cape, but watch out for snakes - 0
- Third-party food delivery on the rise - 0
- College Hockey: Northeastern wins in OT, forces Game 3 with UNH - 0
- College Hockey: Union ousts Dartmouth in ECAC tournament - 0
Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Online license purchases prove user unfriendly for some hunters and anglers
Auburn native believes in faith and fashion
NHGOP: Rand Paul wins straw poll
Snowmobiler dies; 4th fatality of season
Charles Krauthammer: How to handle Putin
Bath Iron Works gets nod for fifth destroyer
GOP panel stresses teamwork, sincerity