Home » News » Public Safety
Drug Take-Back Saturday at several locations across NH
Anyone with unwanted, unused or expired prescription drugs will have an opportunity to safely discard pills and other medications during Saturday’s federal Drug Enforcement Administration’s National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day.
In Epping, drugs can be dropped off at the Epping Police Department while in Claremont, drugs will be accepted at the Claremont Savings Bank.
Other police departments will accept the drugs while manning drop-off boxes at local pharmacies. Raymond police will take them at Hannaford supermarket at 2 Freetown Road, while Plaistow police will have officers available at the Rite-Aid at 31 Garden Road in Plaistow.
For more information and to find a drop-off location, visit deadiversion.usdoj.gov.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lost Massachusetts hikers found safe in NH - 0
- City police schedule community meeting - 1
- Missing Massachusetts woman returns home - 0
- Nashua man's condition upgraded after Hudson bicycle-car collision - 0
- Missing autistic Maine teen found in Jefferson woods - 0
- Nashua bicyclist hurt in collision with car - 0
- Three injured in Route 16 accident in Ossipee - 0
- State fire marshal urges eventual ban on all fireworks - 23
- Manchester welcomes 14 new police recruits - 7
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Manchester's bike culture shifts into high gear - 0
- Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing? - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Red Sox makeover underway - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: MacDonald has NHMS track experience - 0
- Drew Cline: Scott Brown plans to win over NH one handshake at a time - 0
- Anthony M. Kay - 0
- Walsh paces Sweeney Post past Laconia - 0
- Late rally lifts Red Sox past White Sox - 0
- On Baseball: Matinee win keeps Fisher Cats on a roll - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Salem drops $50 permit for Sunday sales
Anthony M. Kay
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing?
Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release