Home » News » Public Safety
Drug Take-Back Saturday at several locations across NH
Anyone with unwanted, unused or expired prescription drugs will have an opportunity to safely discard pills and other medications during Saturday’s federal Drug Enforcement Administration’s National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day.
In Epping, drugs can be dropped off at the Epping Police Department while in Claremont, drugs will be accepted at the Claremont Savings Bank.
Other police departments will accept the drugs while manning drop-off boxes at local pharmacies. Raymond police will take them at Hannaford supermarket at 2 Freetown Road, while Plaistow police will have officers available at the Rite-Aid at 31 Garden Road in Plaistow.
For more information and to find a drop-off location, visit deadiversion.usdoj.gov.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Rymes Oil employees pull Bradford man from flaming wreck, but driver succumbs to injuries - 0
- Keene man killed in work accident in Troy Monday - 0
- Teen driver dies after being pulled from icy waters in Londonderry - 8
- Trio escapes Claremont fire after smoke wakes resident - 0
- Man suffers life-threatening injuries in Little Cohas Brook crash - 0
- Tractor-trailer pulls down poles, wires, closing part of Route 28 in Epsom - 0
- Commission honors seven for contributions to state firefighter training - 0
- Lost hikers found safe in Gilsum - 1
- Woman thrown from horse, injured - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Heavy, wet snow causes extended outages for Unitil customers - 0
- Osgood Road closed in Milford, 33% without power - 0
- PSNH says storm ranks as 4th largest for peak outage - 0
- Henniker police shoot suspect in truck heist - 0
- More than 200,000 New Hampshire customers without power - 1
- Thanksgiving travel a nightmare as storm dumps heavy, wet snow - 3
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats put selves in strong position - 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl will go as scheduled - 0
- Red Sox think they got free agent signings right this time - 0
Person found dead in Manchester alley
On being American: A point for reflection
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
NH suffers 4th worst outage on record
Pat Buchanan: What to make of Ferguson?