Home » News » Public Safety
Drug Take-Back Saturday at several locations across NH
Anyone with unwanted, unused or expired prescription drugs will have an opportunity to safely discard pills and other medications during Saturday’s federal Drug Enforcement Administration’s National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day.
In Epping, drugs can be dropped off at the Epping Police Department while in Claremont, drugs will be accepted at the Claremont Savings Bank.
Other police departments will accept the drugs while manning drop-off boxes at local pharmacies. Raymond police will take them at Hannaford supermarket at 2 Freetown Road, while Plaistow police will have officers available at the Rite-Aid at 31 Garden Road in Plaistow.
For more information and to find a drop-off location, visit deadiversion.usdoj.gov.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry police add a new officer to the department - 0
- 1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford - 0
- 'Good Morning America' viewers see how much people care about missing Abigail Hernandez - 0
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- Claremont homeless man found dead - 0
- Woodshed restaurant fire investigation continues - 0
- Lincoln officer, Woodstock firefighters credited with saving homeowner's life - 0
- Rollover backs up traffic on Everett Turnpike - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 0
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
- No. 1 UConn women rout No. 2 Duke - 0
- Littleton boys earn victory over White Mountains - 0
- Bedford wrestlers top Goffstown - 0
- Patriots’ Wilfork maintains he’ll be back - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072