Pinkerton Academy to host substance abuse forum
The forum is called “Substance Misuse in our Communities: What do you Know?” It is scheduled to run from 5 to 6 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 6, at Pinkerton’s Stockbridge Theatre.
In recent weeks, Santa Fe said a number of organizations and officials have been receptive to holding the forum and have reached out to help in the effort.
The panel of experts joining the forum will include: Timothy Rourke, Governor’s Commission on Substance Abuse; Jim Reams, Rockingham County Attorney; Lisa Mure, Community Health Institute; Capt. Vernon Thomas, Derry Police Department; Dr. Thomas Scott, Parkland Medical Center; Deanna Barreiro, Parkland Emergency Department; Dr. Louise Morin-Davy, Center for Life Management; Jessica Beaudoin, Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor, Center for Life Management; Kimberly Bavaro, Juvenile Diversion Program-The Upper Room. Following the presentation, professionals will be on hand to address questions and concerns.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fergus Cullen: The Christmas card many of us wish we could send - 0
- Ben Dick: Teachers had good reason to reject Manchester contract offer - 16
- Jonah Goldberg: Obamacare: Silence of the insurers - 3
- George Will: Executive discretion to the extreme - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: Being better than New Jersey isn't good enough - 1
- Kathy Sullivan: GOP outrage machine might have finally gone too far - 47
- Jonah Goldberg: Triumph of the vulgarians - 2
- Maureen Mann: Labeling genetically-modified foods would help New Hampshire consumers - 16
- David Harsanyi: Ninety-six percent of Americans are wrong about Congress - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Kicking game could play crucial role for UNH - 0
- State settles $24.5M lawsuit to force help for mentally ill - 0
- Groton Wind turbines slated to start turning again shortly - 0
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Hooksett man convicted in fatal boating accident - 0
- Man awarded $250K in sexual assault at medical center - 0
Ice storm threatens the region
Gun-rights rally against Scott Brown gets rejection from city of Nashua; protesters say event will go on
Al Baldasaro may run for U.S. Senate
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Nashua man held in home invasion
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
Money raised for dog hit by snow plow
- Do you like the new University of New Hampshire logo?
- Total Votes: 383